Friday, June 20, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We have finally arrived home to Michigan. The day after we got home we went and picked up Pepper. She had defiantly grown! TheLamines took Pepper while we were gone. They showed us some pictures of Pepper and Tory, theLamine's dog. It looked like Tory and Pepper got along very well. When we got home I felt sure Pepper missed Tory already. On memorial day or my birthday I went with my friend to a pool club (racket club) opening party, We swam and ATE a lot! That Tuesday we started school again. It was really nice to see my friends and teachers again! We were in school for about 3 weeks and then it was summer! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!! I haven't even finished unpacking yet, but does it really matter?
Have a good summer!

1 comment:

Zuzu said...

Bet it feels great to be home!