Sunday, May 4, 2008

Good bye barbecue.

Today we hosted a good bye barbecue at our house. We invited about every one we met in Australia. We invited many people so we were in a great rush to get every thing done. First we had some snacks (chips, crackers, nuts, and much more YUMMY stuff). I liked that part best. After that we had a large lunch of great variety's of food. Then we hung out with the Mahoods, or three girls my age. Soon we got out the cake. The cake was pure chocolate and it said Goodbye Adelaide. The cake was also a high light. Not long after that I experienced my first real goodbye. I must admit that I am really Really going to miss the Mahoods, or the quads, Tracy, Natalie, and Hellen. It was a bit hard but maybe I'll see them again, maybe?

2 comments:

Zuzu said...

The food sounds good! :) It sounds like you will really miss all of your good friends. I hope you get to see them again!

~Katherine

Zuzu said...

Happy Birthday!!! :) :D